JTS Pics... Warning could induce High Blood Pressure!

Gaz Walker

Hi ENVY, was that you I pulled up alongside at West Denton roundabout on your way to the A69 a couple of weeks ago, cant be two cars like that on the road. I felt very inadequate in my standard rig especially as everyone was ogling yours. B)

Thats terrible if some woman was leaning on my car bodywork like that I would be really peed off - you know how thin Jap steel is! Bad enough with swirl markes never mind any other indentations! ;)

I hope you complained to her dad about his daughters unproffesional behavour and at a car show of all places in public with people taking pictures! :p

(Incidentally the bloke with the camera in the background -hmmm looks like he likes to spot trains and still lives with is mum! :doh: ) Sorry if thats one of you lot! He he he he :lol:

Thats terrible if some woman was leaning on my car bodywork like that I would be really peed off - you know how thin Jap steel is! Bad enough with swirl markes never mind any other indentations! ;)

+1 , you jibeer jabber all year long about detailing, swirl marks, what polish, what wax, who detailed it, how much it cost you, how long it took..........some bird turn's up with a short skirt on with pumped up airbags and then all that goes out of the window as she drapes herself across your paintwork wearing a ring also on her hand and also metal rings on her skirt :scare::headhurt:

Shame on you all, anyhow back on topic any pictures of any other women. ;):lol:

Car looked stunning Kev, as did the model. Two counts of getting into trouble because of you, first the model wasnt impressed when I pushed passed to have a look at the car and second the missus gave me an evil when I said I wasnt going to use Phil any more as your brolley dollies are nicer :lol: :lol:

Hi Dicky, that was indeed me, nice car by the way. I see lots of Zed owners in the North East but not many tend to be on the forums. About time we organised a North East meet!

Thanks

Kevin

Hi ENVY, was that you I pulled up alongside at West Denton roundabout on your way to the A69 a couple of weeks ago, cant be two cars like that on the road. I felt very inadequate in my standard rig especially as everyone was ogling yours. B)

LOL, it was quite funny when she was handing the flyers out nobody could really say no... Although you got the odd person that turned her down and just went to look at the car, true petrol heads!

Thanks

Kevin

Car looked stunning Kev, as did the model. Two counts of getting into trouble because of you, first the model wasnt impressed when I pushed passed to have a look at the car and second the missus gave me an evil when I said I wasnt going to use Phil any more as your brolley dollies are nicer :lol: :lol:

You gotta PM me her number bro, she's HOT!!! :in_love:

think shes taken bro, someone she met at Bingo :blush::lol:

Yeah it's Louis but it was at the knitting circle.

PMSL he fell for her moustache :lol::lol::lol:

Lol . Only because he can't grow one

:lol::lol::lol::lol: