Envy?

jim

Not a Zed, but a heavily modded Supra in Falkirk today (parked opposite the Police station) with a registration which looked something like E** NVY. Wondered if it had anything to do with Envy performance?

Yep think theirs is a flip colour, Candy apple red.... Think Kev would have been at JAE so Gaz may have been driving. Was it stickered up? And is there a drag track near there? Its doing well in the current series... Its got a fair amount of power....

The Envy boys were at JTS yesterday. :)

Guess it wasn't them then. :blush:

Unless someone saw the Supra at JTS I suspect it was their car with someone else driving. Sounds too close to theirs not to be. :)

Not my car guys, last time I looked it was in the Garage at my parents house. :scare:

I actually know the car your talking about it is one of our customers. We supplied him with some nice Brembo F40 brakes a few years back and a few Veilside body kit bits. The car is done in House of Kolor Candy red and has a very nice leather retrim.

I have some pictures of it somewhere on my hard drive. I will see if I can post some pic's up.

Thanks

Kevin