Nismo Floor mats

Jon350z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright

I was wondering what people thought of the floor mats from nissan - are they worth the money?

Is there a better option i.e nismo - if so can anyone suggest where is best to get them now?

Thanks for any help

I was wondering what people thought of the floor mats from nissan - are they worth the money?

Is there a better option i.e nismo - if so can anyone suggest where is best to get them now?

My Zeds Nissan mats lasted almost 5 years, only just got a new set. The original set still look ok, and clean up looking like new. The new ones are a nice thick carpet. :)

My Zeds Nissan mats lasted almost 5 years, only just got a new set. The original set still look ok, and clean up looking like new. The new ones are a nice thick carpet. :)

+1 - mine are 5yrs/63k miles and not too much wear on them. Could probably do with some new ones, but much more important things need doing first!

• 1 month later...
does anyone know if these are genuine nismo mats? or how you can tell if it's genuine nismo mats?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... ccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... ccessories

they dont seem to have the red border.

They dont look like mine and I have had 2 sets, the stitching went on mine where they attach to the seat.... But the ones RHD put up are also different to mine and look like ones for a different model, but if they could clarify it would be good. My ones look like this

302-1.jpeg

They are also about £105 from Japan Parts...

Also beware of buying from the states. They are LHD and the matts are fitted so may look a bit tosh. And they wont fit on the little plug attachements on the seats...

• 4 weeks later...

Had these nismo mats made for my Red Zed, Can get the borders in various colours and customised embroidered logos any colour put on the mats wherever you want them. Good quality material just slightly less thicker than the OEM mats. They are the exact size and fit as the OEM mats. I paid £24.99 plus an extra £8 for the nismo logos as they didn't have the design in stock. plus £8.50 postage total £ 41.49 Arrived in 3 days very pleased with the quality for the money

Here is the link to the guy I bought them from:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0331872500

Had these nismo mats made for my Red Zed, Can get the borders in various colours and customised embroidered logos any colour put on the mats wherever you want them. Good quality material just slightly less thicker than the OEM mats. They are the exact size and fit as the OEM mats. I paid £24.99 plus an extra £8 for the nismo logos as they didn't have the design in stock. plus £8.50 postage total £ 41.49 Arrived in 3 days very pleased with the quality for the money

Here is the link to the guy I bought them from:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0331872500

these look very interesting, and the red would be what i'm looking for in my interior plans. but just cant make up my mind whether i like them or not. what do others think?