out on a drive..too some pics

alright.. after having a starbucks with a couple of mates.. we decided to go out for a bit of a blast today... if any of you guys know the north east well then there's a stretch of road leading from heddon on the wall to kielder and its pretty much motoring heaven..25 miles of bends,dips,crests and chicanes.. so we decided to go on a drive and ride.. me 350z...ma cuz on his r6.. and rico in his ctr..

have to say.. the z behaved very well... pushed it to about 80% on some corners and only had one ass out moment when i powered to0 hard too early..

we let the r6 lead the way to begin with and tbh i nearly rammed him like 4 times... he said he was pushing fairly hard so the z performed very well in that respect... then i took the lead... left both ctr and r6 for dead... had to slow right down to 35mph a few times to let them catch up....

just thought i would share my thoughts on the day and put a few pictures up..

hhaha cheers for listening

-ho

ps: sorry about the rubbish picture taking.. im no pro

Looks like a fantastic view!

IMO the six (currently owning an 02 myself) would not stand a chance on winding technical roads over the Zed. You can push the Zed so much closer to the limit and know where you are, and if the worst does happen, its easy to save. Whole different story on the six. Also the Zed gives you bucket loads of confidence and is easy to drive at a leisurely pace. This of course goes out the window if the six rider is a nutter :drive1

tbh i was very surprised the r6 wasnt faster..i currently have an R6 aswell and tbh i dont think there's that much in it... tbh i could probably ride my r6 faster than i drive the z on certain roads... i suppose the beauty of the z is that there is alota "space for error" where as the r6 you make a mistake.. ermm your really badly hurt.. was a good day with so very nice pit stops (lol at the ctr... kept losing him)

-ho

we decided to go out for a bit of a blast today... if any of you guys know the north east well then there's a stretch of road leading from heddon on the wall to kielder and its pretty much motoring heaven..25 miles of bends,dips,crests and chicanes..

Sounds a good one to try - would that be the B6318 that follows Hadrian's Wall and then up to the keilder area on the B6357 from Pentonbridge? ;)