Another newbie here

Nice to see a few joined today. I'm new on, based in Surrey. had the car 6 months and have just started "tinkering" with it.

Its in with DSA in Aylesbury at the mo for the APS twin turbo conversion. :)

just started to think about wheels (got to start somewhere!!) i saw a nice set of 20" MRR GT1's in blackon ebay. Anyone know anyhting abt them?

HI Digsy, David of DSA who bought out GForce, say theyve done about 15 in the UK

I think DSA's bread and butter is EVO and mostly WRX's. I saw a couple of other motors up there looking pretty good with the APS FMIC logo shining through the grill when I dropped the car off on Friday.

I'll be taking it easy for the first month or so - want to live!! :lol: - and having driven the (admittedly 500bhp demo car, not the much more modest 390 I'm aining for!)

it's going to take some getting used to:)

looking at the pi**taking others have faced tonite i tried to load the start of an album. how do i get a clickable link into my profile then?

:blush:

Its only fun bud.

The easiest way to post is to use Photobucket.com

Just load up the pics and post a link, either to the site or by copy and pasting the Img Code onto a thread. Any probs send me a pm. :D

Welcome Martin. :D Quite a few of you now, we ought to give you Martin's nicknames. :p

wife is already asking if there is a forum for 350z widows :lol:

More like a widow to your former bank balance now you're a Zed owner. :lol:

:welcome: martin and enjoy the club

Love to see some work in progres pictures of your TT conversion.

Going over 400bhp can get a lot more expenisive

Yep- Ive begged and begged for some in conversion. Even suggested he might get more work as a result. !!!! :-)

I'll chase him later.... :D

And yes. I'm told Internals can see another 4500 out of the bank :-( :wacko:

:D

a few of you asked about piccies as the turbo conversion got underway. Dave sent me over the first days batch. uploaded as per profile link :thumbs: .

Jeez, what have i let myself in 4. Will they ever get it back togeteher again

:headhurt:

M

OK

Well - Digsy and others asked me to post the pictures of the conversion as it went up. I'm relaiant on DSA of Aylesbury for supplying these, buti'lll put up what I have

New Thread in 'Forced INduction'.............

:)