Mines exhaust system for 350z

matth76

Hi

I know Mines tuning company create and supply performance parts for the 350/Fairlady z (as well as the skyline, evo and subaru). I've heard the Mines exhaust on an r34 skyline and evo and both have quite a good unique sound. I've yet to find a clip on youtube or similar of a Mines exhaust system fitted to the 350z or Fairlady z. Does anyone know of any clips?

Thanks for any help and info.

Matt

Thanks for the replies. I can't seem to play the mp3 file. When I click the link a little red cross appears. Are there any other good quality exhausts that anyone can recommend which really get the most out of the v6 howl with clips? I've found plenty of Nismo clips but only one with a Fujitsutubo clips (would like to hear more of this exhaust and any others people can recommend). Ideally I'd like a system that keeps the dual exit style. I've also heard of a DC Sports exhaust but not heard any clips of this yet.

Cheers for any help.

Thanks for the replies. I can't seem to play the mp3 file. When I click the link a little red cross appears. Are there any other good quality exhausts that anyone can recommend which really get the most out of the v6 howl with clips?

The most popular include Nismo, DC, Fuji, K1 etc, see this thread. Prices from the traders. :D

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5741

Thanks for the link to all the exhaust clips. I've managed to play all of them by selecting "save target as" on the links. Does anyone have a link to a DC Sports exhaust clip?

Thanks again for all the help.

Shire has one fitted, search his posts as I think he found one when he was deciding what to get, or pm him. The DC is pretty throaty. :teeth:

Wherabouts are you, its always better to hear them in the flesh, with recordings it depends so much on the quality of the technology.

Cheers guys for the help and all the sound clips in the posted links. I'll have a search for greddy systems too. I do like the Fujitsutubo sound clips. I assume a titanium system will be slightly quieter than a stainless steel system?