advice please

Firstly welcome bud :thumbs:

One of our members had a huge scare recently so if this is the route you are going to take then without question i would say get it hpi checked :thumbs:

Also ask why is the towing hook missing(just out of interest)

Otherwise yeah its seems to be reasonable priced and would probably do no harm giving him a bell.

Welcome to the forum bud. As Stew says, the car is a non GT and the price looks about right. The market is very slow at the moment so there are a lot of cars out there. As such you are in a good position so take your time and get the right one.

If you let us know what area you are in and roughly what you want we may be able to be of more help.

If there is anything on the Site sales that you fance you would have the additional benefit of knowing the car has been loved and looked after :D

Hi and welcome!

Car looks OK but that's a pretty pathetic ad. Like the others have said, buying one from a member would give you more peace of mind.

Moved to the intros section. :)

:welcome:

Looks ok from an ad perspective - some people jsut dont know how to sell things. Id get a HPI check and go to view the car.

Good price too and im glad i sold my non GT when i did as the prices are a LOT lower now!

I think you would be able to get it down to £13k if you went with the cash ;)

just had a chat with the owner the car hasnt got any mot and he still hasnt serviced it...(says on the ad he has) also it runs out of road tax this month so he is askin 12500 cash what do you fink how much would it cost me to take it on... personally i rather let him sort it all out then i know the car is worthy to pass mot... im going tomorrow to view it the problem is im not the type of person to wait lol especially if im gettin teased with a 350z ... thanks for the welcome guys ..

How long has it been between service intervals? Also which one is due next (looking at the mileage it's probably the P3 service). I would personally have the MOT done first before parting cash. No MOT, no road tax.

iv already seen the white 1 on for sale but its not my cup of tea plus its to old thanks for the response tho.. i think its the p3 aswell its best if the owner takes care of everything 13k should be right aswell for me and him .. i want to secure the car if i like it so deposit amount ?