Zed owners be worried - Legal matters involved!

stanski

Had a letter from a Legal Solicitors popped through my door today:

Reads as follows:

Dear Sir

We are acting on behalf of our clients who recently suffered a loss to their family and would like to track down the fiend who murdered their parents!

Any information pertaining to the events surrounding the demise of Mr H.Hog, and Mr S.Quirrel would be taken in the deepest confidence and a reward leading to the arrest of the perpertators awarded upon successful prosecution.

We have evidence that Gunmetal and Custard Yellow vehicles were involved in seperate incidents on Sunday 11th May 2008 in Wales?

One more sad casualty was also incurred. A Mrs Bee who suffered concussion - she is presently resting in the clover ward of the local hospital but is unlikley to fly again.

Such shameful behaviour deserves a heafty sentance - at least with long words in Bold!

We look forward to hearing from you about this matter

Regards

Mr R.A. Bit

R.A.Bit, B. Brush and F. ly solicitors Lecester Square London W1

The F. Fly family suffered such monumental losses they have gone straight to the Guardian and Sky News for mass media publicity with a view to get a Governemnt enquiry on board to improve the safety of flat faced bumpers on cars! :lol:

This will run endlessly as a breaking News story read by some orange newsreader 24 hours a day!

And dont foprget the hedgehog that had the lucky escape, saw Stan coming round a corner about 20 yards off but managed to get out of the way

I was on foot that day though! :p

(Can you tell I was ustilising the power of the forum to keep me awake last night! :headhurt: )