Finished Modifying (just about, pictures within)

shire350Z

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers ab went for a limo tint on the rear to match the black roof

could'nt make my mind up about the sides but tinter suggested limo black on the rears and light smoke on front, but at the moment its just got limo black rears and the fronts are standard!

i was thinking lightest smoke front and rear but then could get pulled with the front ones so for the time being think ill leave the car as it is :thumbs:

cheers luke just been out in the peak district with it done about 120miles and found aother mod i gotta do!!!

BRAKES really cooked mine today fading quite bad!!! just gotta decide which way to go

Performance friction :thumbs:

would just pads be ok or discs to? dont think my budget would stretch to there discs

can you get me braided hoses phil?!

Pads and fluid will make a big difference, braided hoses not really a must although we do have them in stock.

nice wheels shire........... :thumbs: have beavis"s wheels gone missing off his zed now....... :lol:

like the black roof.............. B) mine is too............. :teeth:

I had better check :scare: Have not seen my zed all weekend, been bed bound and a brief spell at the hospital to contend with all thanks to having a filling done. One side of my face is ballooned out..........look like the elephant man. Good job it was this weekend though, if it had been last i would have had to pull out :headhurt:

Nice though James :thumbs:B)

nice wheels shire........... :thumbs: have beavis"s wheels gone missing off his zed now....... :lol:

I had better check :scare: Have not seen my zed all weekend, been bed bound and a brief spell at the hospital to contend with all thanks to having a filling done. One side of my face is ballooned out..........look like the elephant man. Good job it was this weekend though, if it had been last i would have had to pull out :headhurt:

:worthless:

:worthless:

No Way :scare::lol: Some things are'nt even appropriate for the internet :lol:

:lol: yeah its alot better in the flesh!!!! ill try get a picture up but camera's been playing up!!!!

yeh i think the gold lugs look loads better than the black to paul, make them stand out and match the brembo's B)

its good to be different ;)

well if it looks familar rob what you been copying me with ;):lol: