Scotland meet

Guys could we soon put up some dates for this, as you can imagine this year is an expensive year for us and we don't want to miss this meet as we've never been to Scotland, but will need to sort out our finances for the run :thumbs:

September 5th Weekend Mike. It would cost you circa 200 for fuel - maybe more as there is a lot of opportunity to open it up! Also depends how much driving we want to do. Colin seemed keen on doing the Durness loop!

scottish roads are brilliant, once you do the borders roads you think "ahh these are the roads of kings"

just wait till you get up north

A82(glasgow to inverness), Military road, Dukes pass (im a biker tho so there my favorite 3)

and you will think you have died and gone to a special place full of amazing roads

scottish roads are brilliant, once you do the borders roads you think "ahh these are the roads of kings"

just wait till you get up north

A82(glasgow to inverness), Military road, Dukes pass (im a biker tho so there my favorite 3)

and you will think you have died and gone to a special place full of amazing roads

:thumbs: Thanks for the info - can you provide a bit more detail about the location of the 'Military Road' and 'Dukes pass' + best direction ;):blush:

Watch out Colin, it could be an ambush :lol: Being a MacDonald I get a little twitchy about parties in that area ;)

I'm a Bruce are we friends or foe?

Watch out Colin, it could be an ambush :lol: Being a MacDonald I get a little twitchy about parties in that area ;)

I'm a Bruce are we friends or foe?

I was born in Liverpool, father a MacDonald, mother from Hull live in Cumbria and work in London :wacko: Should be ok.

Just dont follow me over Glencoe :lol: