Waxing time!

Jay

Since it was another sunny day in Scotland i decided to make the most of it and give the car a good clean! Before any 1 says it yes i know i could be doing with back wheel spacers :blush:

z12.jpg

z6.jpg

z4.jpg

z2.jpg

z5.jpg

z10.jpg

Lol i have never noticed that before woopps lol! :blush: Oh well its normally just the mrs that is in the passengers seat and she is very lucky 2 be allowed in it, so no wonder she hasnt complained hehe

Front AND back spacers plus tyre gel, new tax disc holder, new site sticker, autosol on the zorst and a full respray :thumbs::lol::p

Nothing wrong with the tax disc holder it has been moved into the corner now! Out of sheer interest do you have a 350z sarnie?

Front AND back spacers plus tyre gel, new tax disc holder, new site sticker, autosol on the zorst and a full respray :thumbs::lol::p

Nothing wrong with the tax disc holder it has been moved into the corner now! Out of sheer interest do you have a 350z sarnie?

no but he has had 2 :thumbs:

Ahhh ok was just wondering cause i have never seen his car! So i wanna have a pop at it lol! Just for banter :lol::blush:

sounds good to me :lol: but he has sold the lambo and has an iirc A3 TDI at the mo but he is looking for a bargain zed in his spare time :thumbs:

NO NO lol i clean it cause i love it lol! Eh its just the petrol consumption is a little heavy for me old student pocket haha! Am lookin at the new 3 series but not thinkin about gettin rid of the zed until end of summer!

NO NO lol i clean it cause i love it lol! Eh its just the petrol consumption is a little heavy for me old student pocket haha! Am lookin at the new 3 series but not thinkin about gettin rid of the zed until end of summer!

they're not cheap to run and are only getting more expensive :headhurt:

i'm deciding whether to get another car (a diesel) aswell as the zed