wales - couple of pics

At the lake Digsy said "at the least there will be a bit of mist up there :scare: ......Do you work at the met office bud? :lol:
:lol: My weather forecasting skills are as good as my parking!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the official count of cars?

44 zeds I believe was the number

Great to see some more faces to put the names to. Brilliant day and roll on the next one :yahoo:

awesome turn out! :thumbs:

Jay didnt go i see :lol:

In fact, thanks for calling me at 8am saturday morning to tell me that you just got out of bed and were not going!

awesome turn out! :thumbs:

Jay didnt go i see :lol:

In fact, thanks for calling me at 8am saturday morning to tell me that you just got out of bed and were not going!

His car wouldnt have made it through the roadworks. One hell of a ramp :surrender:

number changed, 2 turned up that weren't Z's due to last minute breakdowns.

Nice of Mark and Andy to turn out, must have been hard to watch and not share :thumbs:

was that flirt and his pal ? spoke to them, friendly people :thumbs:

who was in the omega ?

number changed, 2 turned up that weren't Z's due to last minute breakdowns.

Nice of Tim and Andy to turn out, must have been hard to watch and not share :thumbs:

was that flirt and his pal ? spoke to them, friendly people :thumbs:

who was in the omega ?

Sorry, brains still recovering, terrible with names :blush:

Yes the was Flirt in the MX5 and Tim was having a bad zed day :surrender:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=urgent

so it was djtimo in the omega, he pulled over and let me past and i wondered who it was :blush:

nice to meet you martin B) its weird how you build up a pic in your mind of someone when you have spoke (typed) to them a few times but you weren't 22, female, naked and blond as i had pictured in my mind :lol:

top bloke :thumbs:

so it was djtimo in the omega, he pulled over and let me past and i wondered who it was :blush:

nice to meet you martin B) its weird how you build up a pic in your mind of someone when you have spoke (typed) to them a few times but you weren't 22, female, naked and blond as i had pictured in my mind :lol:

top bloke :thumbs:

:lol: Dream on ;)

waiting for those other Zed's, they never did show up :lol:

IMG_0632.jpg

The only 9 that completed the official route :thumbs:

I must say, that last stage was brilliant -we really got to open the zeds up! Will upload some pics when i get chance.

Does anybody know whether the car mounted camera people will be putting any footage online? Would be quite interested to see that.

Thanks again to Beavis and everyone else that helped organise/run the day!

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/andy_350z/?action=view&current=xxxxx.flv

from flirt B)

more to come from others i hope, where are the pics from the mold bypass ? there were some bods taking pics from the layby - stuey ??

Good point Gixer, they defo looked as if they were set up and waiting for us. Somebody must know them unless the Police down there have really thrown the rule book out of the window :lol:

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/andy_350z/?action=view&current=xxxxx.flv

from flirt B)

more to come from others i hope, where are the pics from the mold bypass ? there were some bods taking pics from the layby - stuey ??

Good point Gixer, they defo looked as if they were set up and waiting for us. Somebody must know them unless the Police down there have really thrown the rule book out of the window :lol:

horse box ! what rule book ?? :lol: