350z GT4 Wheel Paint Code?

Monkey Nuts

Hi All,

I'm looking to refurb my GT4 wheels and debating on going white but still want the option to still be a factory colour. Is there any info on the paint code for these wheels or would it be a good idea to ask in at a local Nissan dealership?

In 18 years of ownership I've never come across a named paint colour for the wheels.

I beleive this is because the painting process is multi-staged and builds up the "colour" in several layers, including black, silver, and a clear coat.

Mine have been refurbed a few times, several attempts being very poor, but I've now found a place that understands how to get the finish as close to original as can be done. 

15 hours ago, SWoMP said:

In 18 years of ownership I've never come across a named paint colour for the wheels.

I beleive this is because the painting process is multi-staged and builds up the "colour" in several layers, including black, silver, and a clear coat.

Mine have been refurbed a few times, several attempts being very poor, but I've now found a place that understands how to get the finish as close to original as can be done. 

Any places you could recommend and what sort of prices you were paying? 

Probably wont be much help as I live in deepest Devon(!) but here you are:

South West Wheel Repairs in Marsh Barton, Exeter.

Everyone used to say "ask for Bob" but he's semi retired now but the team is the same.

Cant recall last price but I think it was around £700 for the set (you need the set done to get a match - they wont do odd ones for this type of finish!).

I know they do work for several dealers and I saw a stunning, unregistered Ferrari in there one time...

20220512-WA0006.jpg.c468bba019df4c79f0282394afb84eca.jpg