New member and advice please!

Ezzjw

Hey! I’m Eric living in Bristol, I’ve recently purchased my dads 350z that he’s owned for ten plus years and I have the common fault code with slip light coming up, can anyone point me in the direction of the right part no sensor to buy to rectify this issue, is it 23731ma? IMG_1982.png.d20f86bd1c97ef2630815f705ec51cb6.png

2005 05 plate coupe the mechanic I’ve been using said it’s error code was a P030 so I’ve searched on here and understand it’s the straight cam sensor I need to order but I’m new to all this and can’t figure the right one as I want to get an oem one.

DTC P0030 suggests Bank 1 Sensor 1.

This sensor is fitted to the the exhaust manifold.

I have these in stock and they are genuine OEM and are good to go same/next day.

The schematic that you posted up is showing the cam position sensors.

Of course, no problem.

Please confirm if it is DTC P030 or  P0030

Also, is your car a UK model or an imported JDM because the sensors are different?

I will grab the sensor when over at the shop tomorrow and send you a PM with the payment and shipping details.

23731m is not a part number.

Just give the Nissan dealership your car reg number and ask for a camshaft position sensor Bank 1 (driver's side)

Best not to complicate matters by attempting to provide a part number to the dealership as your track record on numbers is not too clever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1