Wanted - Yelllow GT4 2005

P2ul

Hi All, 

Finally in a position to try and obtain another Yellow GT4 if any knows of one for sale or thinking about selling theirs? 

I had No 99 - Yellow back in 2010/2011 and had to sell the car back then. Regretted it ever since. ( I believe no 99 been exported now). 

Also, would appreciate your knowledge of what’s an average mileage for 2005 these days and what sort of money does the Gt4 fetch these days too. 

looking forward to getting another zed and being part of this forum again. 😊🙏🏽

• Like 1

Hi. I managed to get a yellow GT4 after trying for 6 months, pestering current owners after tracking them down via facebook :0

The ones I know about the mileage varies massively from 20k-120k

price wise I'd say £10-£18k is what your looking at depending on mileage and condition.  

there was one put up on eBay the other day. Might be worth checking as it the first I've seen for a long time

Paul 

• Like 1

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for the feedback and I’ll check out the one on Ebay. What a great idea to contact them directly. Do you think the £15k price is realistic for 79k mileage? 

If you have any contact details of anyone and would be willing to share, that would help a lot. Did they appreciate the blind contact? 

Which ltd number did you obtain? Any photos of your new GT4 would be awesome? 😊

Regards 

Paul 

8 hours ago, P2ul said:

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for the feedback and I’ll check out the one on Ebay. What a great idea to contact them directly. Do you think the £15k price is realistic for 79k mileage? 

If you have any contact details of anyone and would be willing to share, that would help a lot. Did they appreciate the blind contact? 

Which ltd number did you obtain? Any photos of your new GT4 would be awesome? 😊

Regards 

Paul 

I got into a conversation with a few of them but none were willing to sell. I think £15k is a little high but it is from a dealership I think.

I've did some upgrades to mine since I got it lol

Nismo V1 body kit

Esprit rear wing

Nismo S-tune suspension

19" Volk te37

Facelift headlights and rear lights

Jack royal custom steering wheel

IMG20230525185632.jpg

• Like 4