JAP IMPORT HELP WITH INSTRUMENT CLUSTER

zed_mirza

I saw someone post about needing the brain on here a few weeks ago, but what does that get you?  I never swapped this when i fitted UK triple gauges to mine, years ago?  I dont remember missing anything specifically...

It gets the clock if I remember rightly, it was actually me that discovered this about 15 years ago I made a post about it at the time as up until that point everyone just did the dials so the clock didn't work then I picked up a uk brain on ebay at the time for peanuts to try and it worked and now people tend to do the pair

Hi 

Everyone I'm getting confused here with the terminology being used..when you say cluster are you refering to the 3 small gauges.

I have managed to set the time on the clock. I am concerned about the Speedo cluster and the dial on the right which is the information dial.

22 hours ago, zed_mirza said:

i  meant to say the dial on the left of the speedo cluster, its not very clear but its japanese.

1684614761731.jpg

Might be easier to learn Japanese. 😉