Which tyre dressing?

H5

Ive used the Autoglym - doesnt look like it will flick off the tyres as long as it is left for a decent length of time to dry.

when did you last use it Chris, I've never seen such grey tyres :lol:

Megs Tyre Gel is the best I've used so far

A lot of garages use a resin from B&Q.... can't remember the exact name of it...

Bitumen?? :scare::lol:

:lol: Ronseal timbercare :p

Don't tell Jay, he'll be trying to get his tyres 'Forest Green'!!

Surely the B&Q stuff can't be good for the rubber.

now currently testing the Blackfire gel. Smells like coco oil and comes with a sponge applicator. First application was good but with the storms, the shine got washed off on sunday in wales. Applied another coat and have to say I prefer this more than Megs.

I used wonder wheels on my sisters car last weekend, not the alloy cleaner but their tyre dressing and i have to say i was very impressed. It came up with a nice clean shine (applicator was a round sponge) and when we took her car for a spin, it left no marks along the side of the car from spray off :thumbs:

now currently testing the Blackfire gel. Smells like coco oil and comes with a sponge applicator. First application was good but with the storms, the shine got washed off on sunday in wales. Applied another coat and have to say I prefer this more than Megs.

What do you prefer about it over Megs? Sounds like the shine wore off very easily if all it took was a day out driving and some rain?