Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles PRICE DROP £6,295 ONO

Rikz2004

2 minutes ago, Rikz2004 said:

Thanks for the advice mate.

Got a whole load of “you’ve been in an accident and are owed compensation” type calls after putting  my number on gumtree 😂

Only had lowball offers so far, hopefully get some offers closer to asking!

I would take your mobile number off, vet people via email via gumtree ,you can then filter the w****ers  quite quickly, I've sold a Harley and the Z on Gumtree both to really nice people 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stevezzz said:

I would take your mobile number off, vet people via email via gumtree ,you can then filter the w****ers  quite quickly, I've sold a Harley and the Z on Gumtree both to really nice people 

Thank you for the tip, I’ve just removed my number.

• Like 1

• Rikz2004 changed the title to Revup 350z Roadster gt manual for sale!!! 83K miles PRICE DROP £6,295 ONO
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Wow what a buy for someone 

Thanks mate - thought someone would have snapped it up by now if I’m honest!

I’m only selling as need a family car, otherwise would have kept it 😢

Edited by Rikz2004
Poor grammar!

Just now, ShortPaul said:

I personally don't think it's over priced,but funds for a lot of people at moment are tight 😔

Yeah that’s true, the markets probably just slow at the minute.

I’ve had a think about how much I’d be willing to accept for the car, and it’s only fair that I’m transparent with my fellow forum members (I guess this may make it more attractive to people who dislike any haggling) - I will accept £5,250 for the car from a forum member.

Happy to have video calls etc or add any videos to show the condition of the car, (the bodywork is in very good condition for the age).

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hope it's gone to a good home 

The gentleman that bought the car seemed to be a car enthusiast and certainly spoke about taking care of it so it’s gone to a good home thankfully 🙂

• Like 2