Stunting for Youtube content (risking it all for clout))

GranTurismoEra

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Wow, Tokyo Drifto, getaway driver, catch em if you can! No balls no views right?.......

Literally can not stand this type of  irresponsible driving on the public roads, possibly an age thing but I just think save it for the track. 

• Like 1

The blind leading the blind. You also have the enablers in the comment section. Most probably dont have licenses and watch similar content

Most reasonable people would take it to the track. Not one person commented negatively about the manner of driving. Like you said must be a much younger crowd most without licenses or new drivers.

Nothing new though as can't expect people with 500-1000 bhp performance cars on youtube to do 30mph no ones gona watch it lol. Thas why ppl rent runways and can go as fast as the wind allows. 

I've done some silly speeds on the roads over the years(before phones/social media), but videos like this are absolutely mental though. Not matter how great you think you are as a driver things can go wrong that aren't in your control. Surely if you keep driving like this then it will go wrong at some point? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lee370Z said:

I've done some silly speeds on the roads over the years(before phones/social media), but videos like this are absolutely mental though. Not matter how great you think you are as a driver things can go wrong that aren't in your control. Surely if you keep driving like this then it will go wrong at some point? 

Famous street racer from Bulgaria/Georgia died few years ago. He was a passenger in someone elses car. Also I knew a guy whose crashed multiple times in Subarus and Motorbikes. Somehow he keeps surviving. The motorbike one had him landing on the opposite side of the dual carriageway with broken hips and shattered waist. The friend landed on the bus stop 60 metres away. Died instantly. 

Anyway some guy in my area crashed a white AMG GT63 coming off a roundabout. That caused a bit of rubbernecking as it was in the bushes

Remember its ageist to suggest younger drivers are inexperienced or the younger crowd watch this content and think its cool 

Edited by GranTurismoEra