My Nismo Wheels

Beavis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm bigphil for the price and yes it came with the toyo tyres i opted for fitted balanced and everything.

I agonised for quite a while wether i was doing the right thing, bigphil kows for ages i wondered about the colour, i had the option of having them powder coated in black or just the centers done in black, but seemed such a shame to do this to a brand new set of wheels. In anycase my standard gt4 wheels are perfect and will go back on the car when and if i sell her, the nismo's i know will always be easy to sell on at a later date too. :thumbs:

Very smart but that tax disc holder.... :surrender:

:lol:

Mine used to be like that, chopped the top bit off the first day I had it :teeth: Gonna get a carbon one at some point. Spoke to a bloke on eBay that I've had carbon off before to get a GB on them (and someone here tried to start a GB with them too apparently) but he couldnt do more than a few quid off them due to their cost in production :(

Very smart !

Agree re. Tax Disk Holder.

Are those reflector strips on headlights std colour ? They look more yellow against the paintwork, might be an illusion.

Standard as far as i know ;) Ok i will do something about the tax disc holder :blush:

Very smart !

Are those reflector strips on headlights std colour ? They look more yellow against the paintwork, might be an illusion.

Standard as far as i know ;) Ok i will do something about the tax disc holder :blush:

Very wise ;) Re. colour :blush: guess I best go down to opticians today then.

Very smart !

Dont know how you got away with it for so long, I got flamed on that ages ago. :lol:

Very smart !

Dont know how you got away with it for so long, I got flamed on that ages ago. :lol:

So what tax disc holder do i get? :surrender::blush:

Very smart !

So what tax disc holder do i get? :surrender::blush:

E-bay bud, there are many choices. :thumbs: