My new Z

Pimm

I have only had the car 2 days. I started at 9 this morning and finished at 6 but it was well worth it. I used Meguiars scratch x on a few little marks i noticed around the car. Then Meguiars quick clay all over followed by some Auto glym super resin polished and then used a high gloss selant for that extra paint protection and shine. I need a beer :thumbs:

I am sooooo in love with my new toy, chuffed to bits. I hope you like the pictures.

Cheers

I think you are limited to three attachments per a single post.

If you want to host more pictures, you can use the gallery (a little complicated sometimes) or photobucket (www.photobucket.com) which is free and now really user friendly with loads of options like resize, edit, and you can even have thumbnail code generated for you that you can just post straight into a forum post here. :thumbs:

looking B) , need to change the ariel though :p

OK i never relised the ariel was such a issue LOL but after looking at others a smaller one would look better so how do i get a smaller one then(ooh er misses). Are there two ariel lengths for the Z or is it off another model ??

Anwsers please :teeth::teeth:

looking B) , need to change the ariel though :p

OK i never relised the ariel was such a issue LOL but after looking at others a smaller one would look better so how do i get a smaller one then(ooh er misses). Are there two ariel lengths for the Z or is it off another model ??

Anwsers please :teeth::teeth:

They're all obsessed here with the stubby aerial. ;):p Bigger is better I say. :lol::p

Blue turns the most heads and it hasn't dated like some of the fashionable colours (Sunset or UY for example

What are you talking about Andy :wacko: Dated? :wacko: I had about a 100 people yesterday turning their heads, i like the blue too but surely you are talking out of your arse ;):lol:

Yeah dated :wacko:

:lol:

DSC_0013-1.jpg