This afternoon I have mostly been

chrisphillips

Plastering

And before anyone says, plastering, not getting plastered LOL

I don't know how the professional plasterer's do it day in day out, very hard work. Anyway, did a 15 m2 ceiling and maybe tomorrow I will be able to feel my shoulder again and my fingers come to that. I have done quite a bit of plastering but I couldn't handle it every day, damn.

Now time for a beer and relaxation :thumbs:

DIY, gotta love it :lol:

cheers. I might well need help! I give anything a go. I prefer to under the watchful eye of an expert though!

Probably, how do you get plaster out your hair and off your face....... :lol:

Ha ha that's easy it just rubs off then a nice shower, but whatever you do don't get it in your eyes, if you do it will be more than likely a hospital visit as the plaster can burn really badly, and don't get it on your lips either :scare:

*** chopping chillis experience ***

:lol::lol::lol:

Of all DIY jobs plastering I hate the most - I even rather prefer moving loos - dont ask - to plastering! :wacko:

good luck with it - if your patching - then wicks do a ready mix patching plaster thats really easy to use.

Stew think safety first - get a mask for your nose of some sort(or a cowboy handkerchief type thing if you dont have anything else), latex throw away gloves for your hands and a hat for your hair - old shirts as opposed to T-shirts to keep the stuff off your skin, just remember it gets everywhere in the house - so keep the door closed to the room your working on and dont use a Dyson vac afterwards - it kills them! :lol:

Oh between you and me- dont tell anyone but its ok to sandpaper it - if you need to get a little bit smooth after its dried - Plasterers will be spitting at their screen now!! :headhurt:

Good luck mate :thumbs:

I'd love to pay someone else - can't find anyone up here!

Big Polish community in Scotland mate - look in the local ads your bound to find someone who will do it for you?

They will also probably turn up on time, get the jobs done properly, quickly and leave the place clean :thumbs:

Well today, i have mostly been doing! NOTHING!

All i have done is wait for a sofa to arrive which it did at 12 even thought they said it would be between 1 and 5! Good on you guys at next!:teeth:

Result :thumbs:

too right, and now i am sat here bored out of my mind and should be working, but spamming is more fun :thumbs:

B) you see we have the full spectrum of life on this forum - we have the Mods and now we have the rockers! :lol:

BTW you should have said you were after a sofa - I spotted this one - would really fit in with your decor? ;)

B) you see we have the full spectrum of life on this forum - we have the Mods and now we have the rockers! :lol:

BTW you should have said you were after a sofa - I spotted this one - would really fit in with your decor? ;)

i dont want your rubbish dude ;)