EBC Ultimax discs - opinions

Bunning

So I'm looking to replace my brakes in the not too distant future and plan on 'upgrading' at the same time.

Does anyone run these EBCs on their 370Z, I'm interested in how these perform over standard (non-grooved) discs or opinions on quality of these in comparison to the likes of StopTech.

Also I'd be interested on opinions of how noisy these are.

For context I use my Zed occasionally for work (generally a few times a month but tends to be longer distances when I do i.e. 100 - 300 mile trips) and for leisure purposes.  I'm not ruling out track days in the future, but have not used it on track yet.

Any opinions appreciated.

B

^^^This. I buy the cheapest discs I can as they’re expendable, and buy the best pads I can. Currently running some no-name random discs and some CL RC5+ pads, and they’re absolutely immense. 

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve actually got some yellow stuff pads in the garage that I bought a while back so may just throw them on. The discs have a slight lip so if they are too far gone I’ll just go for standard discs when it comes to replace them