Re-Enable ABS & TC

Osakakev

Hi, 

The ABS and Traction control are disabled on my 350z. I was unaware of this when purchasing...... The lights have been blanked out on the dash and handbrake light won't go off. It was discovered by my auto electrician when trying to resolve this (handbrake light is now blanked out as temporary measure). I suspect it's for track/drifting purposes and not to hide a fault going by other mods the car has.

How do I turn them both back on? Its going in for service soon and then to auto electricians to fit a new stereo so ideally want to get them to do it at the same time. They don't have much knowledge of 350's so if anyone can provide any advice/pointers to pass on it would be appreciated.

The fuse is in place and seems normal.

Cheers

IMG_20210425_171253.jpg

Thank you but I don't want the ability to switch it off and on like the video I just want it on permanently.

I am not sure how the abs/TC were turned off in the first place. I've been driving it for 7 months without but I'll end up needing one day haha

Cheers

Just now, Osakakev said:

I will have a look, I was just after some pointers to where the likely places are that it could have been turned off/disconnected.

Cheers

Just now, Osakakev said:

I will have a look, I was just after some pointers to where the likely places are that it could have been turned off/disconnected.

Cheers

Well you now have that thanks to Neil.

Good Luck

• Like 1