Angelwax Range

coldel

My tried and trusted Gyeon Bathe+ is coming to the end of its bottle, I chucked another into my shopping cart but did a quick google before checking out to see what competitors are out there and came across the Angelwax range in particular the Si02 Enigma Shampoo https://angelwax.com/enigma-ceramic-infused-shampoo/ - has anyone tried this out? Any views? There seems to be a shortage of decent reviews online and nothing on Detailingworld I could find. 

Not tried that particular shampoo, nor have I tried any of the Anglewax ceramic range so I don’t know how they compare to Gyeon in general - so take this however you wish.

Anglewax products in general have been alright, not especially stand out at either end of the scale to be honest. For the right price I could be tempted to try it.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I kinda expected you both to reply! I'm not so sure on that video, the fact he writes off Bathe Essence because the cap was broken and he cant buy in bulk :lol: but still a great effort at reviewing so many products in one go.

• Like 1

You guys will have to give me an insight with regards to the good the bad and the ugly of car shampoo.

I've only ever used Turtlewax and Autoglym shampoo decades ago before switching to Simoniz wash n wax when I discovered Costco about 10-15 years ago.

Maybe the £6 for 5 litres is just to hard for me to resist :blush:

Screenshot_2021-04-08-01-15-41-253_com.android.chrome.jpg

10 hours ago, coldel said:

Cheers guys, I kinda expected you both to reply! I'm not so sure on that video, the fact he writes off Bathe Essence because the cap was broken and he cant buy in bulk :lol: but still a great effort at reviewing so many products in one go.

If you do go for it, I’d be interested to see how you get on. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, ilogikal1 said:

Well you’ve covered the bad and the ugly then @HEADPHONES :lol:

Of you want a pure shampoo that adds nothing, Car Chem 1900:1 is the best you’ll get.

If you want something that adds protection as well, Gyeon Bathe+ is still the one to beat in my eyes.

Got a birthday coming up so I'll put that on a wish list;):thumbs: