Hello from Ireland, looking for a Zed

Hi Chris, just picked up on your posts and I feel your pain with the car tax. I'm in Northern ireland and, a couple of cars ago, bought a Cougar from a bloke living in the North who was moving to Donegal and, though he loved the car, just couldn't justify the expense of the the Irish tax rate. I love that mustard colour and looked at a similar one myself a few years ago. The only initial problem I had with the 2004 GT I have now was the Bose sound system as it had the common fault with CD's skipping and for which Nissan replaced the head units under warranty but mine hadn't had the fix. Who uses CD's now but, as I wanted a touch screen and voice recognition, I swappped out the head unit anyway. Had a few problems initially with the sound quality (due to the onboard Bose amp needing high pre-amp output voltages) but got it sorted and haven't looked back. Good luck with your Zed and a belated welcome to the forum!

Mine had the bose system but it was removed so I will need to sort a new Headunit. I just swapped my insurance over from the Cube so should be able to actually drive the car from next week on. Cant wait it feels like the car has been in my garden for months even though it has only been a little over a week.