You want to store that in the garage after your mid life crisis!!

stanski

From a delivery guy today looking at the Stang

'You want to store that in the garage mate, after you had your mid life crisis, it will be worth a fortune in a few years time' 

WTF! Mid life crisis! Cheeky f :surrender::lol:

I know the Stang is very much an elder gentlemen's horseless carriage but still.... 

Stang.jpg

HvdIxj.gif

• Haha 2

Had a guy with one leg complimenting me on the state of the Porsche today. I thanked him and he asked how I kept it so clean. I told him it's kept in the garage when the sun doesn't shine. He promptly jumped (loosely speaking ha ha) into his dirty RS6 and sped away ... sounded absolutely gorgeous ! I guess he must have lost his leg in a bike accident.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

Had a guy with one leg complimenting me on the state of the Porsche today. I thanked him and he asked how I kept it so clean. I told him it's kept in the garage when the sun doesn't shine. He promptly jumped (loosely speaking ha ha) into his dirty RS6 and sped away ... sounded absolutely gorgeous ! I guess he must have lost his leg in a bike accident.

I thought you were hopping towards a one legged joke in this story. Yes RS6s do sound nice.