GROUPBUY: CiNcity Custom Made 06-08 HID Headlights With HALO

CiNcityDesigns

I know that the bi xenons fit 03 cars (plug & play). The question really was do you exchange 03 for +06 lights at no extra cost

Are you saying you give us your 03 lights and in exchange we give you 06+ lights?

yes, thats what I mean assuming it will cost an extra $100 to do so due to the trade in

03 vs 06 lights is hard to do cause of the retail on the 06 lights here in the US is $1400 and you can never find them used in decent condition.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing some pics of them mounted in the car. 06 lights are cool with the coloured projector and LED's...

Looking down the back of the sofa for that grand I left lying around!!

Our website has members photos with lights installed www.cincitydesigns.com

Also we just listed a group buy on my350z.com so the wait time could get longer cause those guys are keeping us busy.

any pictures of the halo on 03 lights

Halo doesn't work on 03-05 the lense is too small.

fine, thought that this needed clarifying to prospective buyers :thumbs:

Everything we do is on our site.

very true, it's just that all the 95% of the images are of halo projects, probably the biggest selling point of what you do and it's not entirely clear that the postings made on here by yourself that they are only for 06 onwards. It's is easy for a member to fall in the trap of getting their lights halo'd but actually finding out that they can't.

:dry: