GROUPBUY: CiNcity Custom Made 06-08 HID Headlights With HALO

CiNcityDesigns

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that the bi xenons fit 03 cars (plug & play). The question really was do you exchange 03 for +06 lights at no extra cost

Doubt it going by how much they trade in 03-05's vs 06+ ($200 vs $500) :dry:

I know that the bi xenons fit 03 cars (plug & play). The question really was do you exchange 03 for +06 lights at no extra cost

Are you saying you give us your 03 lights and in exchange we give you 06+ lights?

He wants to know if you can exchange 03 lights for new 06+ lights at the same cost as if you have exchanged 06+ lights for 06+ lights ;)

Are you saying you give us your 03 lights and in exchange we give you 06+ lights?

He wants to know if you can exchange 03 lights for new 06+ lights at the same cost as if you have exchanged 06+ lights for 06+ lights ;)

The most we can give for 03-05 lights is $200 cause they do not sell well everyone is upgrading to the 06+ lights.

Would like the 03-05 lights with the LED strip down the side instead of the amber reflectors... Can you let me know what I would pay and will you except my lights in return (i.e the same as me shipping you my lights, you doing the work and then returning them....) as I dont want to be without my lights for weeks..

Would like the 03-05 lights with the LED strip down the side instead of the amber reflectors... Can you let me know what I would pay and will you except my lights in return (i.e the same as me shipping you my lights, you doing the work and then returning them....) as I dont want to be without my lights for weeks..

+1 - I think thats the most I could do to mine without spending too much. I fear that most of the cost is going to be postage though :blush: Would it be much cheaper if we could get a few all at once and send out lights back in one consignment?

Turn around time all depends on how many orders we have right now we are on the 2-3 week wait. since we have over 60 orders

+1 - I think thats the most I could do to mine without spending too much. I fear that most of the cost is going to be postage though :blush: Would it be much cheaper if we could get a few all at once and send out lights back in one consignment?

Thats why we are offering a group buy!

wow 60 orders

might be worth noting that there is a possibility that american headlamps are illigal in the UK so we would have to send you our ones to get done to stay legal :blush: will check into this to see if true something about the beam :blush: also certain designs may not be legal on road use :blush:

wow 60 orders

might be worth noting that there is a possibility that american headlamps are illigal in the UK so we would have to send you our ones to get done to stay legal :blush: will check into this to see if true something about the beam :blush: also certain designs may not be legal on road use :blush:

Yes that is why we are asking either you buy UK lights and ship them to us or ship us the lights you use. And some are for off road or parking use but there is a switch you can install to turn off the blue or red or whatever color you choose.

Not trying to be rude here but I have posted a pic of what I want... can I just get a price??

If there is a problem with the legals, you have shipped 6 sets to the UK, any chance you can ask your cutomers to post here and let us know their experience?

At the moment I want 03-05 cause you dont have to mess with the bulb harness, just remove your light bulbs, remove the unit, put in new and screw in bulbs.

there is a left / right adjust isnt there near the light fittings?

Am happy for you to send me a set to try, will pay the shipping!!

Not trying to be rude here but I have posted a pic of what I want... can I just get a price??

If there is a problem with the legals, you have shipped 6 sets to the UK, any chance you can ask your cutomers to post here and let us know their experience?

At the moment I want 03-05 cause you dont have to mess with the bulb harness, just remove your light bulbs, remove the unit, put in new and screw in bulbs.

For us to clear strip with LED's under them it will be $310 if you want them painted black which I can't tell if them ones in the picture are it's a additional $225

yes, thats what I mean assuming it will cost an extra $100 to do so due to the trade in

For us to clear strip with LED's under them it will be $310 if you want them painted black which I can't tell if them ones in the picture are it's a additional $225

Thanks for that, It was blade silver I wanted (not sure what that is in the states). Will come back to you once I have mulled it over...