Jump to content
Cornwall-Bow

Weatherseal replacement?

Recommended Posts

Hello 350zuk,

 

I'm trying to find the best place to replace my wind screen weatherseals. Struggling to find the part numbers, can any give me some advice? Or know of anyone with some for sale? 

 

 

160276422085095614271974457390.jpg

1602764259960644197860971183880.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can your local dealer not sort this out for you? Might need a 5 min trawl through the parts catalogue, but I can’t imagine it’s too difficult for them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ekona said:

Can your local dealer not sort this out for you? Might need a 5 min trawl through the parts catalogue, but I can’t imagine it’s too difficult for them. 

I was thinking that but because it's a JDM import I feel like they'll just quote me a ridiculously high price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those bits will be universal, so either they’ll be cheap or everyone is going to get ripped off! :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very interested to know the part number of these - that 7zap drawing is almost useless and nobody online has a photo of the actual item.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that all of that rubber trim was moulded into the exterior A pillar trim piece so you have to buy the whole lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zelda said:

I thought that all of that rubber trim was moulded into the exterior A pillar trim piece so you have to buy the whole lot.

You might be onto something there.

 

I'm interested as my car is in bodyshop atm, sans windscreen. Just waiting for the call to say 'these seals aren't up to snuff - need new ones'

Edited by msitpro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2020 at 13:20, Cornwall-Bow said:

Hello 350zuk,

 

I'm trying to find the best place to replace my wind screen weatherseals. Struggling to find the part numbers, can any give me some advice? Or know of anyone with some for sale? 

 

 

160276422085095614271974457390.jpg

1602764259960644197860971183880.jpg

 I have these in stock so just drop me a PM if I can help further.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...