New Pipercross induction kit, popcharger

lomoto

mentioned I had this in another post the other day , so thought I had better put a proper advert up :teeth:

Brand new in box Pipercross induction kit, complete with polished alloy pipe ,heatshield all fasteners etc, even a can of filter oil,only removed from packaging to take some photos..I have had an identical set up on my car for approx 2 years now and seems to work well and sounds awesome

Retail price is well over £200, I only want £100 + P&P

more info see pipercross website.... http://www.thepipercrossshop.co.uk/indu ... 47&kit=391

IMGP1679.jpg

IMGP1680.jpg

and actually fitted to my car

P1010006-3.jpg

I think these are sold to M350ZB, just giving him chance to respond to a PM :)

M350ZB's response:

Yeah, but , no , but, yeah, but is it as good as a popcharger, yeah, but, no ,but, which ones best, yeah, ok, but , no, WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY, YEAH, BUT NO BUT, YEAH,no but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i need another 6 months to make a decision,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:lol:

Sarnie Sarnie Sarnie, Tut Tut Tut !

Its mine fool, lol, just waiting for his paypal, coming to shock you of late ant i B)

Still sarnie, one day i will be graced with your presence and hopefully by then ill have all my mods complete :p

All good fun matey !

Its mine fool, lol, just waiting for his paypal, coming to shock you of late ant i B)

Still sarnie, one day i will be graced with your presence and hopefully by then ill have all my mods complete :p

All good fun matey !

Get your southern-shandy ass to Wales then and show us what you've done! :p

All good fun matey !

Get your southern-shandy ass to Wales then and show us what you've done! :p

+1 :lol::lol:

Bought it sarnie, lol !

:thumbs::boxing::thumbs:

Thanks Mark , it will be heading down to Essex tomorrow :thumbs:

Then when he gets it , he will look at it and say

lou-and-andy-little-britain-picture.jpg

I dont like it!!!!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Had the phone call yet Tim? :lol:

What a pain in the ass to fit, nothign really lines up to well, and the actual filter piece is more or less impossible to fit in with the heat shield, the clips all slip off with the rubbers, anyone fitted one any advice, thinking of scrapping it ! and just sticking with the standard one !

You need to take a couple of hours out to do it properly if you're not a mechanic or done it before. Take time with each bit and it should fit fine. Plenty have so far. :)

I take it you slackened the strut brace and removed it, and cleared the area ready? My duct is very close to the filter but pics show it with the duct and plenty of space. You might have to take the bumper off to remove it.

What a pain in the ass to fit, nothign really lines up to well, and the actual filter piece is more or less impossible to fit in with the heat shield, the clips all slip off with the rubbers, anyone fitted one any advice, thinking of scrapping it ! and just sticking with the standard one !

:lol:

Sounds like me!! I used to buy stuff, not even bother trying to fit them and then sell em for half price :bangin::lol: