350z side skirts

napp

1 hour ago, Lewis Schwier said:

I’m also looking for side skirts. Currently got similar to the 3D carbon ones. They don’t fit very well at all. Really want some V1 Nismo’s but they have discontinued them now. Struggling with finding any I like...

If you can find them, the 3d carbon skirts are perfect, as Napp says, these fit over the existing skirt. Message RT Performance as i'm sure they do th V1 kit. Theirs will be a perfect fit. Ask for Taras.

14 minutes ago, zippypooz said:

If you can find them, the 3d carbon skirts are perfect, as Napp says, these fit over the existing skirt. Message RT Performance as i'm sure they do th V1 kit. Theirs will be a perfect fit. Ask for Taras.

I wish i had used these skirts instead https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-350z/350z-03-08-cs-bottomline-style-side-skirt-rear-bumper-add-ons.html

32 minutes ago, zippypooz said:

Yea will ask them, thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lewis Schwier said:

Cheap eBay kit, would never fit this to my car :lol:

Thats RT Performance, That kit will fit better than the original. I only use RT for my bodywork and spray work, theyre top notch...or were you being sarcastic lol 

all the body shops by me are closed, so have time to make my mind up ?

I do like the bond on over skirts as you get a perfect fit, I picked up some old skirts off ebay and fitted them to mine, so have a perfect spare set of skirts.

will put on hold till things get back to as close as it can to normal then sell my modified side skirts , side steps. but I must say I still don't have a clue but this was my first choice

s-l50079MZECJH.jpg

30 minutes ago, napp said:

all the body shops by me are closed, so have time to make my mind up ?

I do like the bond on over skirts as you get a perfect fit, I picked up some old skirts off ebay and fitted them to mine, so have a perfect spare set of skirts.

will put on hold till things get back to as close as it can to normal then sell my modified side skirts , side steps. but I must say I still don't have a clue but this was my first choice

s-l50079MZECJH.jpg

I am not fan of those but go better with your front lip

On 15/04/2020 at 21:27, zippypooz said:

INGS front lip is nice, although for me they dont seem to look good on a gunmetal zed. The Greddy Gracer one is nice tho!

USA yet again .

had this on my old Z

006-8_zpsbe1b8a74.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zippypooz said:

I might be able to get a deal on these as a mate works for fedex which means id not have to pay shipping! I think these are the best lips plus nobody has them!!

I got genuine mines in carbon very similar looking 

• Like 1