350z side skirts

napp

looking for some side skirts for my Z ?

I have tried side steps , did not do it for me ?

I did get some off ebay but once fitted I was not shore they go with the front lip ?

there is a few out there , but not shore they would look like on my car ? if you could please post up some photos of some it would help me a great deal. I have seen a few in the USA but post and import ,it just works out to much.

thanks.

this is how the car stands with the side skirts,,,, not shore about them at all ?

P2020315.JPG

The 3D carbon ones on my car are from the USA yes. The ones on the orange Zed are the Nismo V1’s. Most kits won’t fit perfectly and will probably need a tweak or two by a decent sprayers. Depending on where you are, I’d go to RT Performance. They may even have their own version of the V1...which will fit better than the original.

1 hour ago, napp said:

how was the fit ?

I see a lot of skirts these days are over skirts and just bond over the O/E so you get a perfect fit, that's what I have on mine at the moment ,

The body shop fitted them, from what i remember they needed a bit of work to make them fit but nothing major 

41 minutes ago, Lewis Schwier said:

I’m also looking for side skirts. Currently got similar to the 3D carbon ones. They don’t fit very well at all. Really want some V1 Nismo’s but they have discontinued them now. Struggling with finding any I like...

Have RT stopped doing nismo skirts? Chargespeed bottom line are nice looking skirts 

49 minutes ago, Lewis Schwier said:

I’m also looking for side skirts. Currently got similar to the 3D carbon ones. They don’t fit very well at all. Really want some V1 Nismo’s but they have discontinued them now. Struggling with finding any I like...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nismo-V1-Style-COMPLETE-BODY-KIT-for-Nissan-350z-2003-2009/254549447197?hash=item3b4454521d:g:dIwAAOSwVFlT5Myp

• Like 1