nano scratch cloth

napp

Completely legit.

In other news, I have 7,300 tons of scrap iron for sale. Yours for a mere £500,000. Collection only from Paris, payment up front...

Have a look on their website and see how difficult it is to find any information at all about the product. If that doesn't give you an indication, have a look to see how many known and respected car care brands advertise the use of "vegetable based oil" as the sole identified chemical in any of their nano products. See if you can an MSDS to find out what's actually in it.

Best case, it'll be no better than the headlight wipes that you can get (and that don't work). Worst, you're applying unknown substances to your paint. Unknown substances that actually advertises that it dissolves paint... or whatever "actively polishes, dissolves and reorganizes damanged painting surfaces together" means.

9 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Completely legit.

In other news, I have 7,300 tons of scrap iron for sale. Yours for a mere £500,000. Collection only from Paris, payment up front...

Have a look on their website and see how difficult it is to find any information at all about the product. If that doesn't give you an indication, have a look to see how many known and respected car care brands advertise the use of "vegetable based oil" as the sole identified chemical in any of their nano products. See if you can an MSDS to find out what's actually in it.

Best case, it'll be no better than the headlight wipes that you can get (and that don't work). Worst, you're applying unknown substances to your paint. Unknown substances that actually advertises that it dissolves paint... or whatever "actively polishes, dissolves and reorganizes damanged painting surfaces together" means.

Sounds like it is just a rag soaked in cooking oil? I am sure it will give a nice glossy appearance and hide the scratches for a very short time. I'm sure I have come across a couple of car dealers that have used something similar : )

it popped up on my phone at work and the add reads great , how this chap had a load of scratches in his BMW , you know all bull ? selling out quick , how there was very fine metal flacks in the cloth , so had a look on ebay ? loads on there for as little as £3. The bells did ring.