Wanted: 370z Space Saver and Jack etc.

Bunning

1 hour ago, Bunning said:

Thanks Ebized I didn’t think the 350 one fitted over the brake callipers on the 370?? 

NSO93 where abouts are you and how much (PM me) 

thanks 

350 spacesaver will fit over the caliper fine, but it's design means you will need to use a spacer - ideally 25mm. Those size of spacers on all four wheels ideally suit the looks of the car IMO and frankly made little if any real difference on the car's road behaviour.

See attached link about fitting - apologies about the pics but Photobucket ruined those when they wanted silly money for hosting pics in years gone by.  Like you, the car was going to be used on trips to Wales and Scotland and with no mobile signal in parts a spare was 'must-have' for me. Having one of the first 370s in 2010 there were no 370 spacesavers available but then I wanted to use spacers all round for the appearance.   I had found that 20mm + 3mm slip spacers overcame the issue of the front wheel studs stopping the wheels (+ the spacesaver) from seating properly on the spacer. But a couple of years on the slip spacers had distorted and led to brake juddering and discs then needed skimming. I then upgraded to the 25mm spacers. The second link that also includes includes a post of mine about the tool kit.  If I can find any better pics I'll add them here later.

Nso93's avatar shows he is in Tewkesbury

Hi Ebized,

Thanks for the links very helpful! I’ve PM’d ZMANALEX to see if he still sells 370Z ones as I don’t want to go down the spacer route ideally.

Nso have PM’d you too.

Thanks,

B