NISSAN CONSULT

fijifixit

1 hour ago, blazemaguire said:

I assume the fault your chasing is beyond a normal Obd2 readers capabilities?   

Indeed it is, My remote central locking doesn't work and the key wont register at all. Tried a new key, new batteries, new receiver to no avail. I suspect my alarm is not working either so there is a fault somewhere. Going through the FSM there are numerous tests to conduct with the BCM so I need a consult interface and software in order to test it all.

You can test it with an oscilloscope.. but I don't have one of them either :lol:

1 minute ago, veeg33 said:

Still having issues with your remote central locking by the sounds of it? Try going to auto electrician--> Autolec HD in Hudds (2 Colne Rd, Huddersfield HD1 3ER) are pretty good.

Yep, still having issues unfortunately :(. I gave up investigating for a while.. but I still want it fixed!

On the plus side... I passed my MOT first time with no advisories :)

Ill check them Auto electricians out :) Cheers buddy.

22 minutes ago, fijifixit said:

Yep, still having issues unfortunately :(. I gave up investigating for a while.. but I still want it fixed!

On the plus side... I passed my MOT first time with no advisories :)

Ill check them Auto electricians out :) Cheers buddy.

I know that feeling!! I'll probably do the same to have my remote lock/unlock working.

Mine failed MOT yesterday, but they have accepted that what they think was structural, was actually not true. They updated the system and gave a pass. Unfortunately the 'Fail' is now recorded. So my zed now has a fresh 12months MOT.

Good luck in getting it sorted.