LPG conversion

Reevey

Personally I wouldnt even consider it. I do daily mine around £100 per week in fuel. I don't think they would respond well. 350z are known for being bad on fuel like any big ltr petrol engine. lpg  you use 15-20% extra but it is cheaper 350z boot is small a best never mind with a extra large lpg tank in although you could use a doughnut tank but will loose your spare wheel. If you were going that route I would of looked  for a z all ready installed with a kit let some else take the hit on the install cost. Also average v6 lpg install must be around £3500 how many miles could you do with 3500 worth of petrol. There's other things to take in to consideration with lpg if you break down for what ever reason the AA or rac will not work on your car they will just tow it due to it being gassed.my view Steer clear lpg sports cars. 

thanks for the reply's I will have a look on youtube. I can afford anther car with insurance all extra don't want to get rid of 350 it is my daily driver and have had drop in ernings just thought this would be a way of keeping my 350 

23 hours ago, Reevey said:

thanks for the reply's I will have a look on youtube. I can afford anther car with insurance all extra don't want to get rid of 350 it is my daily driver and have had drop in ernings just thought this would be a way of keeping my 350 

I bought my 2004 350z @ 138k in December 2018. It has been LPG converted and then mapped by Abbey Motorsport.

Its now on 149k and I have been daily driving it everyday with no issues. 

I do regular oil changes and only use LPG to cruise around town or commute to work at low RPM's and slow acceleration. Of course, when I want to do some spirited driving, I switch it over to petrol which is either VPower or Momentum99.

I haven't had any issues at all and you probably wont either as long as the installation is done by an approved installer using a good system such as PRINS.

LPG prices near me is circa 58.9p / l 

Full tank circa 40 liters/ £22-£24

Local cruising on LPG circa 140-150 miles

Motorway on LPG @ 70-75mph circa 190-200 miles

I hope this helps

• 1 month later...