Jump to content

Hrma

Members
  • Posts

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hrma

  1. Hi bud do you still have the bar? If so where are you based
  2. Hrma

    P2A00 CEL code

    Hi folks can any one shed some light on this code 02 sensor circuit bank 1 sensor 1 my car is 08 HR and is decatted it has resonated test pipes on would this code be thrown because of this.
  3. Yes fuel/mpg is going to rubbish on all performance cars.My 350z is my daily and do 55 mile round trip to work. Yes it cost but personally I don't mind. If your performance car is a second car used for nice days out or weekend car and mpg is rubbish, well your daily will save you money so hardly think it's worrying about it's not that bad.
  4. 4 things 1) personally i wouldnt get rid I would just put a ls engine swap in the 350z. How ever you may have sacrifice a kidney not quite sure what the going rate is how ever am I sure you would find a buyer on the Chinese black market. 2)TTRS with a decent revo map you would have a beast. 3) r34 gtst you have a beast with a upgraded turbo. 4) if you go with option 1. You would have 1 kidney left. But you can live with one.
  5. Single exit go for tomie ti expensive but well worth it. be warned there stupidly loud like amplified thunder!!! Don't expect no drone, or being able to hear anything bar a exhaust, And most of your neighbours will prob hate you ( well I am up and out 0500 for wrk so that's probably why) but I love mine
  6. Afraid not. Yes I am lucky to be able to have a easy life. But it comes with a emotional price, example When I mentioned a Gtr R33 my dream car there so nice. The outlaw mother !! reaction was really snotty awefull, well "don't expect any help towards that . (Which I don't want may I add.) Mr perfect (Mrs Ex husband) he wouldn't purchase a second hand Car. My lovely answer was "yes I totally agree that's because he would be to busy liaising with his mistresses vagina" As you can imagine that conversation went down hill fast than a overweight child in a trolley !!! I was ripped a new arse hole by the Mrs and slept on the sofa for a week but my god it was well worth it. And kept the outlaw away from me for near on 2 years. I love my Mrs and my stepdaughter, I have no issue with wealthy people. I do however have a problem with snotty people who look down on people who are less fortunate. I apologise for the rant you can choose your friends but can't choose your family. However Thats not entirely true as you can choose what family member you wish to speak To.
  7. I should explain i would never dream of spending any more than £60k on a car never mind a tesla I live in stoke not London its the in laws, and ex husband that have the money and don't I bloody know it. All the time Although Its a small price to pay for a easy life. Hope that clears things up folks.
  8. One thing you could do you obviously like powerfull cars hense why you have a 350z depending on your budget get a golf R very practical, awd quick, eventually get The Revo tune quick as hell fuel is better road tax is cheaper compared to the HR at £570. Its Just a thought. Although there's loads of golf r on the road, and it's a boring car to look at. And doesnt have a thumping v6 OK the R32 did but not on about that one. My Mrs sold her merc c63 that was a expensive beast although alot of fun.
  9. Hi bud any chance you could fit a 350z my RJM clutch pedal and cost of labour  I left a voicemail however I forgot it's a sat. Cheers Paul

     

×
×
  • Create New...