Autobrite products

teejay

Their stuff is, at best, pretty average. They tend to focus on bright colours and pretty smells more than ability with almost all of their products to be honest.

If it were me, they’d have to literally be giving it away for free and even then I’d be picky about what I took!

4 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Their stuff is, at best, pretty average. They tend to focus on bright colours and pretty smells more than ability with almost all of their products to be honest.

If it were me, they’d have to literally be giving it away for free and even then I’d be picky about what I took!

What would you reckoned buddy? 

Depends entirely on what you’re after and what your budget is really.

Car Chem have been a long time favourite of mine but they’ve undergone some changes recently, fiddled with their range a little bit and launched their rebranding today - I’m sure the range is still very good, I just can’t vouch experience of most of the new line up now.

Gyeon and Bilt Humber products tend to work well at reasonable prices, then Poorbous make some exceptionally good products for very little money. But also some brands offer one or two great, individual products.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, teejay said:

They have opened a outlet near me was just wondering if there stuff is any good does anyone have first hand experience with it

Still working through this lot and would happily have again :thumbs:

Easy to work with, very forgiving, smells great and goes a long way. Only product from the below I didn't get along with was the tyre dressing, not glossy enough for me but the stain look is desirable too.

1825877914_IMG_20161010_1702402.jpg.e09f5ae14ed0b01caf38154c71b3c4ea.jpg

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 1