What Did You Come From - How Does It Compare?

Sit

It’s really interesting to read through everyone’s contributions so thank you all.

Particular thanks to The G Man; that was a super informative and enjoyable read sir, only spurred me on with my desire to purchase one. I did have a little wander and budget creep looking at some other options but when it comes down to it I think the 370 just offers SO much for relatively little outlay.

No joy selling my Merc yet but watching the 370 market eagerly and have a few ads saved ready for when I can pull the trigger!!!!!

Si

• 1 month later...

My last interesting car was a E92 M3 back in 2013 but I didn't get on with it because I used it as a daily. Prior to that I had a Z4M Roadster for a few months and before that I had a TVR Cerbera 4.5 for 6 years. My absolute favourite car was a S14a 200SX that I had for 4 years with a few choice modifications, and that is where my love for Nissan comes from. 

I test drove a 350Z Roadster back in 2006 and I really liked it...so fast forward to now and I have a 370Z GT Roadster which I absolutely adore. :)