Rob350

Northwest Meet/Drive out 7th April

SUNDAY 7TH APRIL... MEET AT MITTON HALL, NEAR CLITHEROE, LANCASHIRE

With all this snow it's got me looking forward to drier times and a nice meet and drive out again. The last few times I've done this weve had 10 or more cars with some people traveling an hour or 2 to come along so its always a good turnout.

I'm looking to go on the same route as last time which is an hours drive, stop at a nice cafe then an hours drive back. Theyre quiet roads with a white line all the way full twisys and veiws.

I'm organising it for the first Sunday in april which is the 7th. I thought people that lock their cars up behind bars for winter will be able to blow the dust off them with a nice drive :D

MEETING...

As usual meet at Mitton hall near clitheroe in lancashire for 9.30am and set off at 10am.

Also when we get back to mitton hall, if people wanted to stay out abit more if they have come a long way, there is another route I can take people on after which is around 1.5 hours start to finish but I'll ask people on the day what they want to do.

Get your name on the list please guys, the more the merrier and get it into your diary. Iv also posted on the bmw M forum as I now own an M3 so there will be a nice array of cars.

Cheers

Rob

20171119_112615.jpg

20171119_115356.jpg

Edited by Rob350
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Stick me provisional down for this Rob. Enjoyed it last year. 

Be good to see your hill climb car aswell, I only saw it in its mere stock days.

It's also a slightly different route to the one you came on I think, quieter and better roads

1. Rob350

2. Davies700

3. Glen

1. Rob350

2. Davies700

3. Glen

4. Ridz

• Like 1

Well So far there's 8 people coming off the bmw m forum in m3/4s and an amg a45 and every time I've done a drive out there's been around 10 zeds so it's looking like there will be around 20 cars for this meet and drive. :teeth:

I'm going to post it on Facebook tommorow as I know there's quite alot of people who don't use the forum as much as fb.

should be a good day out. Nice roads, nice motors.

Just a quick bump to to remind people about this meet/drive. Get your names on the list and enjoy a nice morning out with an array of cars.

I've got 11 people on the M forum, 4 on this list so far and a couple on Facebook so it's going to be a good one.