Z & the Ring

ILikeDolphins

2 hours ago, docwra said:

I had a mate lose his bottom end and cover the track in oil. 11 crashed cars, 2 helivacs, lots of barrier repairs, a substantial closure and about EUR 100K later ........ :scare:

Painful 

2 hours ago, docwra said:

I had a mate lose his bottom end and cover the track in oil. 11 crashed cars, 2 helivacs, lots of barrier repairs, a substantial closure and about EUR 100K later ........ :scare:

There's everything to fear there! Being responsible for or being involved in a crash plus injury plus huge fines!

We spent  a long weekend for Busters 50th. Bloody brilliant weather and stayed at the Ringhaus Hotel which is very close to the circuit . As said before don't be intimidated but be prepared for an experience like no other. Once you go through the lift up car park barrier it's like something out of Wacky Races. On my left is an RS 6 with an old lady and a child waving at me,to my right a VW caddy van! No Xbox game gives you the telemetry of the ring as it  has many steep climbs,banks and is incredibly bumpy. Had and airborne GT3RS overtake me before I had to slam the brakes on to avoid a Bus. Crashing is expensive so you can see why the local heroes steal a car and once it blows up or hits the Armco they climb the fence and leg it! The experience was incredible but next time I would go in an insured hire car.

• Like 3