Bah Humbug

N1ck

I'll be honest, i'm sick of Christmas already. We've only had 12 days of November......

That being said, my daughter says she hates trying to decide what to buy me and did i have any ideas?? Funny you should ask i replied.

So, it's time to lavish some love on Fat ass Nissy using someone else's cash for a change:-)

I have one drying towel but more is always better! looking at getting a Chemical guys Wooly Mammoth. Is it a yay or a get a ( insert other here) instead??

Rather than going down the PW route, looking at the Kwazar 2l  pump up super foamer- any good?? If so looking at the Bilt Hamber Auto foam?? Are these two a good combination?

If nay to the super  foamer, just get some Valet Pro citrus pre wash? or just get some anyway as well as the snow foamer combo due to it being so versatile??

I'm sure my daughter will be grateful for the suggestions and less so when she realises the ££££'s:scare:

I went from VP citrus pre wash to BH auto foam and made the right choice. Use both via a 1.5ltr pump sprayer and have no issues. 

Drying towels I go between Dodo Juice soft touch and Autobrite super flush

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dodo-Juice-Touch-Drying-Towel/dp/B002OHSILA

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Autobrite-Direct-Reaper-Super-Drying/dp/B07C8VVXM5/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1542129477&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=autobrite+drying+towel&dpPl=1&dpID=41FubyJ%2B6dL&ref=plSrch