Jump to content
ben_8971

370z exhaust

Recommended Posts

I’m after somthing just slightly louder than the nismo exhaust for a 370z. Happy to have one that is used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ben_8971 said:

I’m after somthing just slightly louder than the nismo exhaust for a 370z. Happy to have one that is used?

Try it with high flow or de cats and let me know 

I'm looking into that combo :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ben,

 

If you want to try the HFC first, see these: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/13861-370z-torqen-high-flow-cats-trq-vqhr-hfc.html

Proven gains, nice deep slightly louder sound. 

Most of our Nismo 370z customers go for Invidia Gemini + TORQEN HFC linked above.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/1937-370z-invidia-gemini-cat-back-exhaust-system-hs09n7zgis.html

 

Another alternative is to use the short tails, see here:

 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/18248-370z-torqen-short-tails-resonated.html#/tips-5_polished_tips_nismo - we're running 20% discounts on these for the forum members, 1-2 spots left.

 

More options here: 

 

https://www.torqen.uk/84-exhaust-systems

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

Try it with high flow or de cats and let me know 

I'm looking into that combo :lol:

Yeah I was hoping someone would have a video of that so I could hear what it sounds like.

 

il have a look into the options that you’ve all sent me thank you!

Edited by ben_8971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ben_8971 said:

Yeah I was hoping someone would have a video of that so I could hear what it sounds like.

 

il have a look into the options that you’ve all sent me thank you!

Ben, PM me your number if you're on WhatsApp so we can send you some Invidia Gemini sounds etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×