never getting 100% throttle showing / pedal heights

raptor07GT

hi, I have done some searching but didn't find anything with an answer. Basically haven't had the 07 GT for long and just learning to drive it and have come across a few little minor things.

Got the OBD Bluetooth set up to my phone and discovered I can never hit 100percent throttle in any gear no matter how long I keep my foot on the floor. 86percent was the max I saw, 3rd, 5th gear pulls.

Also, heel and toe. Aint happening. I'm not the slickest at it but the accelerator pedal must be about half an inch lower than the brake pedal but the brake is pretty much level with the clutch. Any way to level these things out ?

And... had the HR jerk going on pretty bad but the battery died so I had to replace that yesterday (was told a new one had been fitted prior to sale but meh...)  strange thing is the jerk at low rpm has now gone.  Er how ?  Car is bog std from what I can see, leaking flexi's being fixed Wednesday providing car doesn't eat this new battery too :( 

I'll take a look on the Torque app later and see what max throttle I can get to.

Have you looked at installing the 380rs pedal? It has a wider bottom so is easier to heel-toe

Can't say anything about the HR jerk - I believe the PO of my car said that it was an issue on my HR at one point, however after having it remapped (UpRev) there has been no issue.