Paintball Weapon!!

davidwatson85

Just thought i would tell everyone (cos i`m excited mainly! :blush: )

i`m gettin this badass paintball gun and all the gear tomorrow for this weekend. going for a mates birthday and decided as i cant run for sh*t i needed all the help i could get :yahoo:

prostarterkitsmall.jpg

anyone got any paintball experience or have any idea what i`ve just paid 150 notes for!? :teeth:

My rugby team had a paintball day out was bloody good fun! Yeh my advice would be learn to run fast lol as it is is pretty sore when the paintballs hit you! One of the guys got hit in the nuts lol vvvvvvverrrrryyyy painful. So protect your family jewels lol :teeth:

Yeh good shout! Oh and if u r running low of pellets turn ur gun upside down so it just makes the noise lol! Then the opposition back off as they think u have loads of pellets hahah worked a treat

Nice looking paintball gun there, more flash than your average wrecked rental gear. As the boys say, protective gear is so important. The last few times I've played ended up with some mean bruises, took a month to go, but heaps of fun. :yahoo:

Are there many paintball fields in the UK???

paintballin is a good laugh, which one are you going to?

some of my friends have there own weapons, need to make sure the pressure is an acceptable level, if its adjustable, some sites have different levels

(+1 for the smoke grenade comment)

paintballin is a good laugh, which one are you going to?

some of my friends have there own weapons, need to make sure the pressure is an acceptable level, if its adjustable, some sites have different levels

(+1 for the smoke grenade comment)

yeah good point....turn it up to its maximum setting!!!! :lol:

You need smoke grenades too ;)
Hell yes!! They are the best things going in paintball!

I think you should be well kitted out with that mate, but i would get some smoke grenades.

Here is a thought, what about a paintball meet sometime this year? :teeth:

You'd think that wouldnt you Beavis?

However ive had quite a lot of training with the marines back in the day ;)be warned Beavis, ill be stalking you out :boxing:

Shall we get one organised?

North vs South?

North Vs South would be awesome, sort them northern wussies right out :boxing::p

Although what kind of training with the marines, didnt know you could classify rent boy work as training :scare::headhurt::lol:

louise can be the southern mascot :lol:;)

However ive had quite a lot of training with the marines back in the day ;)be warned Beavis, ill be stalking you out :boxing:

North vs South?

North Vs South would be awesome, sort them northern wussies right out :boxing::p

Although what kind of training with the marines, didnt know you could classify rent boy work as training :scare::headhurt::lol:

:lol:

We would show them up! Come on you northern lot!

However what classes as north? Birmingham upwards? :lol:

North vs South?

:lol:

We would show them up! Come on you northern lot!

However what classes as north? Birmingham upwards? :lol:

Bring it on, but surely you will be disadvantaged wearing your pink dress's, not very good camourflage. We eat raw meet up north you know. :boxing::lol:

We'll unleash a secret scottish weapon.

The mighty Haggis!

Now that is a beast that can't be tamed! Specially bred hilltop fighting Haggis have a rare pedigree and will annihilate all!