Horizontal tonneau cover?

ALT

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

So now I'm confused ! There's a small cover behind the rear strut and a vertical tonneau under the strut but is there a horizontal cover that hides the trunk-space in front of the strut bar ?

If so where can we get one ?

Cheers

NeilH

Does anyone by chance happen to know the part number for the "horizontal tonneau cover"? I'd like to see if I could order one from our local dealer in the states.

Thanks,

Kwame

The part number in the U.K. will be different from the states. ;)

Hi all,

So now I'm confused ! There's a small cover behind the rear strut and a vertical tonneau under the strut but is there a horizontal cover that hides the trunk-space in front of the strut bar ?

If so where can we get one ?

Cheers

NeilH

Vertical from Nissan , Holdcroft or zapbantist on here as he makes a very nive alternative!

The horizontal one is from Nissan only!

Does anyone by chance happen to know the part number for the "horizontal tonneau cover"? I'd like to see if I could order one from our local dealer in the states.

Thanks,

Kwame

The part number in the U.K. will be different from the states. ;)

I'll take a U.K. part number at this point.

Out of interest, how is the vertical cover that fits under the strut brace secured in place, is it just a push fit or does it have any fixings? Just wondering how easy they are to take in/out when you need to, say if I've got a longer item like my snowboard to squeeze in :)

Out of interest, how is the vertical cover that fits under the strut brace secured in place, is it just a push fit or does it have any fixings? Just wondering how easy they are to take in/out when you need to, say if I've got a longer item like my snowboard to squeeze in :)

Nissan 4 points, 2 top 2 bottom for the brackets and then 4 screw on cap things to secure, 5 min removal...

Tried to fit my 164 in and its not a nice fit on the board!! got in the way of gear changes!

Zaps is a push fit...

Nissan 4 points, 2 top 2 bottom for the brackets and then 4 screw on cap things to secure, 5 min removal...

Tried to fit my 164 in and its not a nice fit on the board!! got in the way of gear changes!

Zaps is a push fit...

mine never went in that way :dry: I've got mine fitted with 2 bolts under the strut bar :blush: