nissan customer services are a joke ! part 2

farmersti

I'm pleased to let you all know after a dozen or so letter's to people at Nissan including one that was translated into Japanese for us that was sent to japan . they have agreed to replace the roof free of charge. i have to say we had a lot of help from Wessex Newport they have been very helpful

• 3 months later...
Good result :yahoo:

update i won't go into to much detail

well it would have been a good result but the roof stopped working so took it in . took them a week to find out what it was had the car back then it stopped working again so took it in again one week later we were told it was an actuator (a switch ?). it would take three weeks to order from japan, they made us pay for the part and the labour first over £700 that was three weeks ago phoned today to see what was happening they said they where still waiting for the cheque to clear. to say i am bloody furious is an understatement and i will never buy another nissan as long as i have an hole in my a**e. i hate the car with a vengeance and can't wait to get it sorted and get rid of it that's all it has been is trouble it has only done 18.000 miles

i am bloody furious is an understatement and i will never buy another nissan as long as i have an hole in my a**e. i hate the car with a vengeance and can't wait to get it sorted and get rid of it that's all it has been is trouble it has only done 18.000 miles

I totallllllly sympathise with you, having been there, done that with my Zed. Once you get past the utter frustration, anger, and extreme disappointment, once it's fixed you'll have a lovely Zeddy again & you'll know the history of the car. Persevere mate you'll get there, just don't back down. ;)

All the best of luck, will cross my fingers for you. :)

That sounds a huge amount of hassle and pain.

Good that the dealer seems to have been helpful, a real shame it has tainted your view of the Zed as a car as the car itself is great the main problem for you appears to have been Nissan's approach to customer service yet your local dealer has worked for you.

What Nissan and the dealers need to understand is that it is the total customer package that wins repeat buys and loyalty, they should take a leaf out of Lexus and Skoda's book !

Glad you have the right result but you should not have had to go through that complete hassle to get the right result.