LL cool J

The beatnuts

Pete rock

ill Al Skratch

Peanut butter wolf

and many many more....

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

I hear you Rock_Steady and thanks for the heads up on ILL AL SCRATCH...... totally forgot about them and their hypnotic melodies :thumbs:

As it goes "Hey you" from THE ROCK STEADY CREW was the very first 12" I ever bought as a young teenager :lol:

Any connections with your username perhaps?

Here's my favourite remix of Craig Mack wit LL, Biggy and Busta

LL seems a bit weak lyrically compared to the others in the video but by God does his lady make up for it with her Fineness!

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 2

Aha!! the "flavour in ya ear" remix by the the funk master flex!! best selling single in 1995!! Very cool B)

i played this to death!!

Yes, LL didn't shine on this track but he has nothing to prove thanks to singles like " murdegram "

Biggie and Buster, IMO, kick out the best verses here. 

Craig was categorised as a "gutter rapper"  Short rhyming sets in his lyrics which i quite liked as he was good at it. Not his best lyrically but, i like this Easy-mo-bee remix. Favourite line is for me is " i'm the rap state, and what i found is i make your ass shake " and  " My style is incredible, ask nat king cole he'll say Mack's unforgettable! "lol, love it

Edited by Rock_Steady

This one is for you Stu.

The other half of Will Smith.

The one and only DJ Jazzy Jeff treating us to a 2 hour selection of his choice tunes spanning the decades.

As a kid I actually thought Will Smith was called "DJ Jazzy Jeff" as I'm sure did many others leading him to choose the title

"He's the DJ and I'm the rapper" on one of their albums :lol:

Nice to see him still pleasing the crowd with his skills and knowledgeable selection of tunes new and old :thumbs:

• 3 years later...