Facelift Vs. Pre-Facelift Differences

Fervidia

The differences have had to pointed out to some its that minor, tbh they look so similar i am indifferent about it, the changes to the interior though are far more noticeable and more effective visually.

The HR is the better looking car due to the bonnet.

Edited by Jetpilot

9 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

The differences have had to pointed out to some its that minor, tbh they look so similar i am indifferent about it, the changes to the interior though are far more noticeable and more effective visually.

The HR is the better looking car due to the bonnet.

I'm not too certain about the bonnet, I'm torn between that sleek flat profile and that curvy little bulge.

Nice shot @davey_83, it looks like a chrome wrap it's so shiny.

The rev up is a mix of both, you get the HR interior bumper and headlights, without the engine and bonnet.  Some are renowned for using a bit of oil, but I've done 4k in mine last year and not used any.  But it's good to check the oil regular in any car, but especially a rev up.

2 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Nice shot @davey_83, it looks like a chrome wrap it's so shiny.

The rev up is a mix of both, you get the HR interior bumper and headlights, without the engine and bonnet.  Some are renowned for using a bit of oil, but I've done 4k in mine last year and not used any.  But it's good to check the oil regular in any car, but especially a rev up.

Does anyone know why the HR's can start to consume tonnes of oil? Is this an issue that could be fixed, or is it some strange anomalous occurrence that means you'd better go and get another Z?

HR's have occasional issues with the oil gallery gaskets. I've heard with the rev ups some consume a fair bit, other hardly any, but not sure on the cause. If you can try and test all 3 versions, but a comprehensive service history is the best thing to look out for.

• Thanks 1